To monitor Israeli colonizing activities in their different forms in the Palestinian West Bank and Gaza, and to disseminate the related information to European policy makers in the Palestinian West Bank and Gaza.
There are some corollaries resulting from achieving such an objective as:
1. providing an instrumental early warning information system for peace negotiators to identify nascent encroachments and colonizing activities so that they might tackle issues before they develop into confrontations;
2. assessing impact and damages of each activity; and
3. estimate monetary value of damages and losses due to illegal activities
1. provide, on a regular basis, accurate updates on changes in key indicators related to colonizing activities, including expansion in existing Israeli colonies and associated by-pass roads in the occupied Palestinian territories, increase in population size, additional housing units, and land confiscation
2. provide detailed baseline data related to specific sites where new Israeli colonizing activities are planned, and initial assessment of their political, and socio-economic impact on the Palestinian communities is initiated
3. quickly and effectively disseminate all information and analysis generated by this project to Palestinian and European policy makers and to institutions involved in monitoring the colonization activities.